ARABIC CALLIGRAPHY WALL ART, By analogy with Latin fonts, calligraphic styles are very different from each other. Each style has its visual characteristics and is subject to certain rules of execution. The differences are quite noticeable - if you learn to recognize these features, you can easily define each style on any media.
Similarly, Each style was created for any purpose. Some styles gradually lost their significance. Others, on the contrary, passed the test of time and continue to be actively used.
In addition, the most ancient style is the Kufi letter (kufi),.Which was used to create the first copies of the Quran. It is characterized by massive, angular letters, poverty by ligatures, and a considerable distance between groups of letters.
Kufi styles were used where cursive (italic) styles are not applicable. For example, in architectural decorations. Currently, this style has lost its popularity, as it is quite tricky to write.
Why UNIQUE ARABIC CALLIGRAPHY WALL ART Succeeds
The most common is naksh. The horizontal, strict handwriting with thin lines and rounded letter shapes. Almost all books published in Arabic are printed in this font. However, Arabs use a different, simplified style for cursive writing, a hand in which groups of dots above and below the letters merge into dashes. This handwriting is characterized by short strokes, a variation in the vertical position of letters, a large number of ligatures.
Naksh and the hand are two calligraphic styles. The possession of which is necessary for a competent Arab. Such bends and loops replace the font Sulius or Suls. A more energetic and monumental style with long vertical lines and wide free strokes. In this font, the rounded elements of the letters.
This also includes the Chinese blue style, which combines the traditions of Arabic and Chinese calligraphy. The blue style, characterized by a free spatial arrangement of letters, long and wide curved lines, is used to decorate Chinese mosques.
Little Known Ways to UNIQUE ARABIC CALLIGRAPHY WALL ART
The peoples who adopted the Arabic script for their languages developed their calligraphic styles. So, the Ottoman Turks used the sofa's style, which was distinguished by the close arrangement of letters and their complex, rounded-broken forms.
Among all areas of Islamic art, calligraphy is most popular.
Furthermore, Calligraphy is usually considered as a representation of the human spiritual principle in all its magnificence, for the purity and majesty of writing is a kind of expression of the integrity of the human inner world.
And also Muslim calligraphy as a genre of fine art has long been revered as the highest artistic achievement and occupied a place inaccessible to any other skills. Since ancient times, followers of Islam considered calligraphy "the noblest of fine arts."
The art of beautiful writing, or calligraphy, has taken a particularly honorable place among the Muslim world's diverse forms of art. Different Quarani Ayats are using as home decor when written in Arabic calligraphy form i.e. Ayatul Kursi Calligraphy, and Ayatul Kursi Wall Art.
A Guide to UNIQUE ARABIC CALLIGRAPHY WALL ART
- Arabic calligraphy is used not only in documents and books. But also for decorating porcelain and metal products, in carpets and fabrics, and architectural ornaments. It is not worth saying that Islam in some way infringed on fine art.
- On the contrary, Muslim masters claim that God wanted to direct their creative energy into a new direction, the channel of calligraphy, ornament, and architecture. Thanks to this, a completely new direction of creativity flourished, enriching the global culture with its magnificent achievements.
- The Arabic alphabet, whose outlines are incredibly expressive, easily becomes a genre of art.
- In the hands of the scribe, this flexibility of expressive means takes various geometric forms - squares, ovals, circles, curls. In turn, this can turn into an infinite number of patterns, creating a striking visual effect.
- Therefore, it is natural that calligraphy soon entered the architectural and fresco art of the entire Muslim world. In the form of beautifully executed inscriptions on stone or stucco molding. So calligraphy, adorning the surface of the walls of monuments of architecture with sacred verses or sayings of the prophet. It has become an integral part of the architecture.
Unique Wall Art Offering Best Arabic Calligraphy Wall Art Design
- Ayatul Kursi Stainless Steel Islamic Wall Art Arabic Calligraphy 3D
- New 3D Stainless Steel Bismillah Islamic Calligraphy Wall Art
- Alhamdulillah In Arabic Calligraphy 3D Stainless Steel Wall Art
- 4 Qul Sharef Arabic Calligraphy Stainless Steel Wall Art
- Shahada Kalima Calligraphy Arabic Islamic Stainless Steel Wall Art
Unique Wall Art is known to be the home of Arabic Calligraphy wall art that is providing high-quality stainless steel calligraphy wall art. Our main motto is, to provide the best quality product to our customers. Therefore, we don't compromise on quality, and also our first priority is "Customer Satisfaction".
Choose the best calligraphy wall art design from Unique Wall Art.